I came up with a recipe for Italian bread in the breadmaker that really is delicious. The olive oil gives it a great taste and wonderful crust.
1 cup warm water
2 tsp. yeast3 tbls. sugar
1 ½ tsp. salt (I use sea salt)
¼ cup olive oil
3 cups bread flour
(I use the sweet setting and have baked it at both the regular and rapid speeds. They both come out just fine.)
The kiddos just LOVE fresh bread! :-)
Now, it is your turn! Linkup a favorite recipe to share! If you can, grab a button or link back to this post, so others can join in, as well. :-)

8 comments:
Lisa, I'll have to try that one! I LOVE Italian bread and use a recipe similar for our pizzas!!!! Thank you for hosting this every week!
oooh - yummy!! I totally forgot about the link up today {yikes!!} I'll remember for next week, I promise!
We love fresh bread too! Thanks for sharing your recipe and hosting this link up:)
I might have to pull out my bread machine to try this recipe. It looks easy and delicious -- just my kind of recipe!
I'm also envious of your clean cupboards!!! Mine, even in the pictures I posted, are just...not tidy. :-(
Anyway, thanks for the link-up Lisa! I hope your week is improving (from Sunday)!
Oh, I'm definitely going to try this one! I've only used my breadmaker twice (it's new, LOL) but the second time, it flopped. I must've done something wrong. With a homemade recipe, my luck has got to change!
I am so going to try this. We love our breadmaker too! Never made Italian. Thanks!
I keep going back and forth on whether or not to buy a bread machine. On the one hand, I am trying to get rid of stuff, on the other hand...do I want to add more stuff? never ending...
Yum, we have been trying out breads lately too. So good. If you would like to share elsewhere you can pop over to my blog http://happywhimsicalhearts.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/happy-lil-s-are-baking-11.html
Warmly, Kelly
Post a Comment