Sunday, March 18, 2012

Make Life Meaningful Monday


Sometimes, the simplest things can be the most meaningful.  Friday night, we had an informal "family fun night."  Everyone was kind of doing their own thing, but we were together and it was fun.  I liked that there was much laughter and creativity and it was just spontaneous and unplanned.  There were kiddos making clay sculptures, bead designs and then there was their dad taking his turn with the Wii hunting game that the boys and he like to do.  I was enjoying myself taking pictures of them all!  Family togetherness is a precious gift for which I am very grateful and it certainly made the day meaningful!





I am linking up today with Michelle at Changed by the Maker for her "Make Life Meaningful Monday."  Come over and share what has made your life more meaningful today!  :-)



5 comments:

Jennifer Dougan said...

Hi Lisa,

Nice to meet you via Michelle's Monday link-up. I'm a homeschooling mama too.Thanks for the peak into your family's games and craft time this weekend. I enjoyed scrolling down to peek at the bowling and St. Patrick's posts too.

Blessings this week!

Jennifer Dougan
www.jenniferdougan.com

Unknown said...

What a lovely way to spend an evening! We were blessed to have my mom pop in for a surprise weekend visit, which made our weekend extra special!

Michelle @ Changed By The Maker said...

There's just something about Fridays! The possibilities seem endless and the load seems lightened! Maybe, after the kind of week you'd had, it seemed particularly blessed!

Time well spend and invested, Lisa!

Thanks for linking up with me!

Karen said...

I so agree, simple can be the best. Looks like all of you had a wonderful time. We love clay around here! Happy Monday.

JeanetteSchenk said...

We try to keep Friday evenings clear of structured activities so that we can enjoy time much the same way as you have! Today I posted about our Kind Words cross - and have linked to your post. Thanks again for the wonderful idea - I do feel my girls are making more effort to lift one another up as opposed to push each other down.

http://jeanette-myownfourcorners.blogspot.ca/2012/04/love-one-another.html