Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday- August 2

Yesterday (Wednesday), being a part of something so amazing as supporting Chick-Fil-A, has made me very thankful.  Thankful that the people of this nation have come together to support our religious freedom and freedom of speech and in such record numbers.  It has given me hope and encouragement for the future.

The first few photos are those from around the nation and the bottom one is of my family enjoying their Chick-Fil-A lunch at our mall food court.  God bless America!










Linking up with: Red Oak Lane, Raising Mighty Arrows, NOBH and A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings

16 comments:

Jen-Marie @ Catholic Inspired said...

That is soooo awesome!!!!! What a joy!!!

Emily C. Hurt said...

Awesome! Good for you! Wish I'd been able to make it. God Bless!

Natalie Anderson said...

I wish we had a chick-fil-a close enough to go today. I proudly support freedom of speech. I get so tired of the political correctness censorship. Instead of politically correct the term should be called what it is, cultural Marxism. If you preach tolerance & freedom, then it should be for ALL!

Anonymous said...

I think that it is amazing when we see America pull together. I am thankful that it was not something like the tragedy of 911 that brought people together and to God today. Positive outcome!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing site to some sore eyes this was. I love seeing America pull together for God. I am thankful that it was not a tragedy like 911 that brought people together and to God this time. Many people have been praying for our nation and I believe this is a sign that God is hearing his people. Nothing like a nation revival.

Anonymous said...

I wish we could have gone to one today! Sadly, the closest one was a state over! I couldn't help but laugh at all the pictures and reports of people waiting for hours! It's AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! Our Chick-fil-a was packed too:)

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! Our Chick-fil-a was packed too:)

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I was so excited to see america out in full force to support free speech and traditional values! Some of the photos I saw were amazing. while we live by several, the closest I was able to get in this heat with my kids was when I steeres my 16 year old and his friend there when they were looking for simething to do! Tfs!

Unknown said...

We supported Chick-fil-a too. Loved your pictures.

Treasures from a shoebox said...

LOVE Chick-Fil-A and what they stand for! Wonder if those who oppose are targeting Hobby Lobby next...

Unknown said...

Wow! Where have I been? Totally missed all of this. Thanks for getting me up to speed! :)

Mindy @ New Equus - A New Creation
http://newequus.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Love the pics and the support!! We thought about heading to Oxford Valley, but thought the wait might be too much for the girls.

Lisa said...

We were planning on going for lunch that day, but something came up and we couldn't. I was quite sad! Glad you got to go! I like the pictures.

Have a great weekend!

Debbie Jones said...

Isn't it great how so many joined together to support God given principles! I also ate at Chick-Fil-A yesterday and will make it my fast food resturant of choice as long as they stand for the right! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Awesome!!