The absolute beauty of the beach at dusk
and animals at the zoo
for my parents for renting such a nice place for us to stay
that family was able to come down and spend some time with us on Wednesday
My kids who never fail to make me smile
my hubby who is back home working very hard and whom we miss very much,
and of course, the Lord, through Whom all things are possible (I bought this plaque in the Christmas store on the boardwalk)
Linking up today with Red Oak Lane, Raising Mighty Arrows, NOBH and A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings
8 comments:
What beautiful photos! Sounds like you are having a wonderful time!
YAY for big brothers who win stuffed animals on the boardwalk!
What a fun and profitable vacation! Enjoy the rest!
Family & vacation together? You are so blessed, Sister. I love the pic of you and your cousin. I miss mine more than I have words for. Mama always referred to her as "your partner in crime". Nothing like a good cousin. :)
oh, enjoy your time! How fun! So sorry your hubby couldn't enjoy it with you. So thoughtful...winning stuffed animals for your sister. You have every reason to be proud of them!!
Love and hugs to you, friend!
Nikki
Such nice things to be thankful for today Lisa.
Such a lovely vacation!! Glad that you are enjoying some family time :)
What beautiful photos. Sounds like a sweet, relaxing vacation. Your kids are so fortunate to come from such a close family.
Beautiful beach. I love the Snowy Owl. They are breathtaking. Did you have another post up? I am so confused. I thought I posted on your Thankful Thursday. I am losing it I guess. :) So glad you are able to spend this wonderful family time together.
Post a Comment