I am sharing some of the many bird photos we have taken in our yard over the past couple of months. The first one we just took the other day as we caught the little fella "red-beaked," lol, helping himself to some material from the planter in which we are growing our parsley. :-)
Linking up with: Judy H-J's Thoughts, Mama to 4 Blessings, Create with Joy , Living Well Wednesdays, NOBH and Favorite Things




9 comments:
Beautiful Photos!
~ Jill
http://www.frugalplus.com/2012/08/wordless-wednesday-wlinky-baking-cookies.html
Great bird captures!
These are awesome. I really need to try and capture some bird photos.
Wow, you are so lucky to have some many different birds visit you. Morning Doves and Crows tend to be the ones that come to my yard. Thank you for sharing at my Our Favorite Things Link Party.
Just gorgeous!! http://melanieski.blogspot.com/2012/08/wordless-wednesday-new-calf.html
Fabulous bird shots, Lisa! I wish I could capture our hummingbirds on film - they're simply too fast!
How pretty! I've seen a few cardinals here, and have been kicking myself for not having the camera ready!
I LOVE the top picture. What a great shot. Where were you? Outside with a zoom lens? Beautiful...
Some beautiful birds. You must be patient and have your camera ready at all times. Thanks for sharing at No Ordinary Blog Hop. Every blessing, Kelly
Post a Comment