Great pictures, your family must have had a wonderful time as I see lots of big smiles. Thank you for sharing at my Our Favorite Things Link Party. Have a great rest of the week.
Great pictures Lisa. I LOVE the shell! I laughed at your picture of the ride! Keilee would love that..me not so much. I am so glad you had a great time.
7 comments:
Happy Wednesday To You!
Great pictures, your family must have had a wonderful time as I see lots of big smiles. Thank you for sharing at my Our Favorite Things Link Party. Have a great rest of the week.
Great pictures Lisa. I LOVE the shell! I laughed at your picture of the ride! Keilee would love that..me not so much. I am so glad you had a great time.
Wonderful pictures Lisa! You all had a whale of a time. The shell looks beautiful. Great job. Happy WW!
looks like you had a great day! Visiting from Claire's WW linky party!
Looks like a fabulous vacation at the beach, Lisa! Love the pics.
Love the painted clam shell!
Post a Comment