Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wordless Wednesday- August 1

Below are some photos of the kids swimming (yay!  I found modest suits at Lands' End that they all really like) and of Kiddo #1 flying some of his aircraft with his RC club (he is really good!)  :-) (I also included a great cloud and moon shot I got while kiddo was flying)












9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your photos! Looks like lots of fun:) We had a hard time finding modest swimsuits that the girls liked this year...I'll check out Land's End. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Love your photos! Looks like lots of fun:) We had a hard time finding modest swimsuits that the girls liked this year...I'll check out Land's End. Thanks!!

Lisa said...

We struggled immensely with finding modest swimsuits this year! We ended up finding a Lands End suit at Sears after spending hours searching other stores. So frustrating!!

OrangeHeroMama said...

beuatiful shots!!

http://www.homeofohm.com/2012/07/wordless-wednesday-miss-you-yoshi.html

Unknown said...

I love the pictures!! Thankfully I'm still able to get modest swimsuits for my girls, but I know it will be harder as they grow!

AmberFaith said...

Great pictures! I understand not being able to find modest swimsuits for girls. Some of the swimsuits on the market for 2 year olds are just plain out skimpy.

Amber
http://beautifullybellafaith.com

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures Lisa! They certainly have been having a whale of a time. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Debbie Jones said...

Great cloud pictures. I will have to try Lands End for modest swim wear. Flying those model airplanes looks like so much fun! Enjoy the rest of your week!

Karen said...

Swimming is definitely a must in this heat! Love the airplane club pics! Looks like a blast.