Lisa's French Toast Recipe (I usually have to double this for a family my size)
4 eggs
1 cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
lots of cinnamon (my family loves cinnamon, so I put in several sprinkles before each piece of bread)
I set my griddle at around 275 degrees. Enjoy! They are really yummy! :-)
I look forward to seeing what delicious recipes you all will share this week.
Linking up with Kids in the Kitchen, Tasty Tuesday, Tempt my Tummy Tuesday, Domestically Divine Tuesday, Raising Mighty Arrows, Addicted to Recipes, Homemaking Wednesdays, Living Well Wednesday, NOBH, Judy H-J's Thoughts, Wisdom Wednesday , Favorite Things and Modest Mom.
13 comments:
Love french toast. I have never made it with homemade bread before. Sounds like I should...lol!Hope you come on over and link this yummy recipe up at The Gathering Spot today. Have a wonderful week :)http://mamaldiane.com/?p=7469
Happy cooking Lisa! all linked up - God bless ;)
Yummy! I make my french toast almost the same way! Thank you for letting me link up my homemade cherry vanilla ice cream recipe! Have a great week!
Yum! We love breakfast for dinner too:)
Molly made your chocolate chip banana bread recipe from last week! It's my new favorite quick bread...so delicious.
Also, I mailed your Just Plain Nora book today. So happy that you were the winner of the giveaway:)
It's been ages since I last made French toast. Thanks for the reminder!
We have so much fresh fruit right now that would be just perfect with some french toast!! thanks for the inspiration!
oh boy does that look yummy. We love french toast at our house. Thanks for adding this to the Our Favorite Things Link Party.
Ok you have inspired me. We love French Toast but rarely make it. I am definitely trying this....for dinner maybe? :)
Yum! This makes me want these for dinner! I too love cinnamon! I didn't think to try french toast with homemade bread...I see it in a future dinner or lazy Saturday morning :) Thanks for sharing, Lisa!
Hi Lisa,
Your French Toast looks yummy! I am sharing my Strawberry Mint Lemonade today, just a little something to help keep us cool. Hope you are having a great week and thanks for hosting!
Miz Helen
Lisa, that looks amazing. We love french toast and did you know cinnamon is very good for many things (including allergies!)
French toast is a lovely breakfast item I love on occasion. It is so decadent and we can get carried away with lots of cream, fruit or chocolate. I make mine the way as you.
My family loves french toast for dinner, too. And I love how quick and easy it is to put together.
I shared a recipe for Cherry Cream Cheese. Our family recipe blog is all about trying new recipes, too.
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment