Today, on the spur of the moment, I decided to take the kids over to see what was new since the last time we visited.
Well, we were so pleasantly surprised! Their butterfly exhibit was open and we got to stand in there and see these beautiful creatures flying, drinking and landing all over us! I had never had one land on me before, and it was amazing since it on my hand. I know the kids felt the same. I am sharing a photo of the keeper putting it on Kiddo #3's hand. :-)
We also saw a screech owl, frogs at the pond and amazing birds at the observatory.
Indoors, there were a lot of different creatures, including sliders, snakes, fish, turtles....
It was a great time! :-)
Linking up today with:
Also Linking up with: Judy H-J's Thoughts, Mama to 4 Blessings, Create with Joy, NOBH, Musings from a Stay at Home Mom, Tina's Wordless Wednesday,Judy @ CoffeeJitters and Wordless Wednesday at Wordless and Living Well Wednesday, Modest Mom, Homemaking Wednesdays and Crafty Spices, Look What We Did and Do Small Things With Love and Wordless Wednesday Bloggers and A Sorta Fairytale

1 comment:
You know I love this! I love that it was spur of the moment too :) I've pinned to the Master Books group board for Wildlife Wednesday
Post a Comment