On this day that many bloggers take a moment to reflect on that for which they are grateful, I am thankful for:
a trip to the library and the enthusiastic reading of books. I even found a few books in their used book store! :-)
imagination with dolls
fun science activities
and that my daughter's cookies were featured on two blogs this week. She is SO proud. Not bad for a 9 year old, lol! :-)

Linking up with ,Lisa at The Army Chap's Wife, NOBH,Miscellany Monday, Raising Homemakers and Modest Mom and Raising Mighty Arrows,, Spilled Milkshake,Crafty Spices, Mom's Monday Mingle, Monday Mingle, and Just the Stuff Ya Know


5 comments:
It looks like you had a wonderful week so far! Great job with the cookies. I love the picture of your kids with the map. You'r daughter's face shows so much joy and happiness.
Have a great weekend!
So cool for your girl! How exciting for her!
You definitely had a wonderful week :)
Those cookies look really good! And yay for finding good books! I hope your weekend is full of fun. :)
I need to get back in this habit. I have been in such a blog rut--this week, I finally found my mojo again!
Those cookies look great!
Post a Comment