Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thankful Thursday- May 30

Today is my husband's birthday and we are certainly thankful for him-- his years of hard work at 2 jobs despite health challenges (including over 2 decades in the military), his love for us, God, and our country, his sense of humor and his determination to give us the best of everything, without thinking of himself.

From the minute I first saw him when I wasn't quite 17 years old until now, through the ups and downs, good times and bad, sickness and health, 4 beautiful children here and 2 in Heaven, I still feel that extra beating and flutter of my heart.  :-)

Happy Birthday, hon!  The Kiddo and I love you with all of our hearts and look forward, to whatever adventures await us in the years to come!




There are 14 days left in the voting.  We would very much appreciate your support!


Linking up with ,Lisa at The Army Chap's WifeNOBH,Miscellany MondayRaising Homemakers and Modest Mom and Raising Mighty Arrows,, Spilled Milkshake,Crafty Spices Mom's Monday MingleMonday Mingleand Just the Stuff Ya Know , the Fontenot Four and A Sorta Fairytale

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful Lisa! Happy Birthday to your husband. Lovely pictures.

XmasDolly said...

I voted for you! Good luck! Glad to see you're in first place too! What a beautiful family you have, and the love and happiness just oozes off those pictures, and smiles. My hubby's birthday was the 23rd. Gemini's stick together. I'm one too! Love the pic of you & him. :) Let me see if I can find how to follow you. Hailing from Callie's on Thankful Thursday! :)

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday to your sweetheart! I think it's great that you've known him since you were 17!

I appreciate all his years of service--would you tell him that?

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby. Thank him for his service for us too.

I voted as well.

THanks once again for coming by.
~Naila Moon

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, sweet post. Nice to read about someone who loves thier husband so much and appreciates him. Love your blog Lisa; you're a great mom. Hope you win!!
Sandra