Monday, December 2, 2013

Try a New Recipe Tuesday- December 3



Hello, friends!  I hope that you all had a beautiful and happy Thanksgiving with your families and friends.  We had a wonderful day.

My recipe post this week is about our absolute favorite cookies for Christmas.  It is linked up in the first spot below.  I'd appreciate you taking a look!  You won't be disappointed.  :-)

Ok, so now to features for 2 weeks, as my family and I were out of town last week.

From November 19:




and the features from November 26:










Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!

9 comments:

Annette said...

thanks for the feature Lisa. Much appreciated. :)

Annette @ A net in time
http://anetintimeschooling.weebly.com/a-net-in-time-blog.html

Katerina said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Easy Peasy Milk Pie! I am grabbing my button! Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting another great party! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Creative K Kids said...

Thanks for the link-up! I appreciate it.

Kathy said...

Thanks for the party, Lisa. Have a great week!

Kathy @ Melding Magic

Unknown said...

I love your hop. Thanks for featuring my Cake. I don't have a recipe this week, wish I did so I could link up. I've been working too much to cook lately.
Angel

Morsels of Life | CJ Huang said...

Thanks for hosting, Lisa! The russian tea cakes look like fun. :)

kewkew said...

Thanks for the party! I stopped by to check out your recipes, and yum! I linked up my Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies and would love for you to stop by and share on my Kids and a mom in the kitchen linky.

Unknown said...

Is there no Try a New recipe Tuesday for this week (12/10)?