Monday, December 23, 2013
Try a New Recipe Tuesday- December 24
Merry Christmas Eve! :-)
Due to not having a whole lot of blog time this week and a lot more baking, decorating, card-writing and gift-wrapping time, there will not be features. I will do 2 sets of features next week!
In the first spot linked below, is the homemade Alfredo Sauce that my children made in their 4H cooking class. It is SO good and easy to make. I know they would love if you would take a look.
Have a wonderful Christmas! Next week, I will share the top 10 viewed recipes of 2013. :-)
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thank you for the party and have a fantastic holiday with your family!!
Have a wonderful Christmas Lisa. Enjoy your beautiful family :)
Thanks for another great party. Wishing you and your family a very joyous Christmas!
Thank you, friend, for hosting AND for the gift of your friendship!
I rec'd your lovely card!! How sweet of you!
I wish you a very Merry and peaceful Christmas!
Thanks for the linky. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! (The girls LOVE their bracelets)
Kids and a Mom in the Kitchen is live if you have anything you would like to come share.
Post a Comment