Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Photo a Day- Taking Pictures in all Different Settings

I am happy to be participating in Ellen's "Oh Snap!  Learning my DSLR Camera"series.  There have been so many informative and fun posts so far.



My topic is “A Photo A Day- Taking Pictures in different settings.”  We are a homeschooling family, so there are plenty of opportunities every day for fun and challenging photography.  For those of you that do not know me, my camera is ALWAYS with me.  I took my children to the library today and took pictures.  There are always photos waiting to be taken—sometimes not posed or planned, but very special nonetheless.  I try to take at least a photo every day.  Wonderful memories are waiting to be remembered.

To read more of my post, please click here to get to Ellen's blog.  Hope you enjoy it!  :-)




Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!

No comments: