Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Books to help celebrate Advent and Christmas

(affiliate links included)

We, like many other families, have favorite books that we like to read every Advent in preparation for Christmas.

No matter how many years we have read them, or how old my children get, we all still look forward each year to reading our favorites.

Some of these include:









These stories touch your heart and soul and really help in preparing for Christmas.  If you haven't read any of them, I would strongly suggest you read them with your family.  You won't be disappointed.  :-)



Come see the favorites of my Crew mates here.


Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!

3 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi - Thanks for sharing. I have read most if not all of these books with my children over the years. Tomie dePaola is one of my all time favorite authors. Hope you are having a blessed Advent. I am hoping to go to Christmas Eve Mass since our church does not hold services on Christmas Eve. I went when I was in high school and loved it!

Chris said...

Loooooove Jonathon Toomey also! Do you know it's a movie now? We get it from the lib every year.

We also enjoy Night Tree. It is SO lovely!

Thx for the list friend!!

Creative Madness Mama said...

We have a different cover copy of Jonathan Toomey, but do love it. I'm not as crazy about Tomie dePaola, but he sure does seem to find his way on all the book lists. I remember dePaola from my own childhood hours spent in the library.