Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Look! What We Did! Wednesday- May 23

I was so lucky to find a wonderful resource called "Let the Children Come to Me."  It is an interactive, reusable poster set on the life of Jesus!  I saw it at a conference I attended a couple of  months back and knew it would be a great addition to our curriculum.


There are backdrops and pieces to almost all of the major events in the life of Christ.  It even includes Pentecost.  Since this Sunday is Pentecost, the birthday of the Church, I felt it was the perfect time to try it out.  :-)  It was a nice way to start our school day and we got to put it all together ourselves!  :-)



Linking up with Look! What We Did! and Favorite Resources.


9 comments:

Home School Mom: Denise said...

Ok, I'm leaving a comment here too! It turned out awesome - nice artwork, isn't it? Thanks for showing us!

Home School Mom: Denise said...

Ok, I'm leaving a comment here too! It turned out awesome - nice artwork, isn't it? Thanks for showing us!

Anonymous said...

What a neat idea! Thank you for linking up!

Debbie Jones said...

Great resource for teaching children the gospel! Would that more parents did this.

Unknown said...

I love that - how cool!!

Rebecca said...

OH, I love things like that...and flannel boards. I don't have either, but they are fabulous!

Carrie said...

This looks fabulous, Lisa! And what a wonderful tool to teach the kids! Hands-on is the best, isn't it? Per Rebecca's comment, it too reminds me of using a flannel board, if only I'd take the time to sit and actually build one! Thanks for sharing!

Susan said...

Looks like a resource that's really working for you! Thanks for sharing with Favorite Resources :)

The Adventurer said...

Sounds like a great resource...Thanks for sharing on the NOBH