Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thankful Thursday- May 17

Another week of many things to be thankful for....

Among them are....

my kids playing with each other and enjoying doing so





finding a great (and free) resource, the Chimpanzee study, that has activities for both the younger and older student (my olders were determining the measurement of the angles of the chimp's brachiation today.  Too cool!  You can go to this post to download the materials for yourself.





Nightly power-point presentations that make us smile, laugh or tell daddy all about what they learned that day




Having the freedom to let my children sleep in if they are tired and cater to their individual needs

Enjoying family time together in watching baseball games each night (thus the necessity of the above, lol)

and going to climb into bed and finding these on my pillow make me especially grateful:


Thank you, Lord, for all of these gifts, and for the countless ones that you bestow each and everyday!
Linking up with Theresa at Red Oak Lane for Thankful Thursday and Judy at Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings.



8 comments:

Judy Dudich said...

Oh, what a WONDERFUL list of blessings and joys! Thank you so much for linking up with us and offering this beautiful glimpse into your family life. Those cards are simply DEAR. Your children are so blessed to be learning along-side you! I can sense that there is much LOVE in your home! God bless you!

Nikki @ Simplystriving said...

Oh yes to all of this! Lovely thankful thursday list, friend!

(and I can't remember if I told you I am spending a day (May 29th) praying for you during my blogger prayer project. Please let me know if there is anything specific you'd like me to pray for!)

all for Him with hugs to you!
Nikki

Michelle @ Changed By The Maker said...

All the blessings of motherhood and homeschooling! I enjoyed that, Lisa!

Carrie said...

Fabulous Thankful Thursday list! I love being able to wake up at the times our bodies want rather than by an alarm clock! I think that's one of my favorite things about this lifestyle :)

Unknown said...

Love, love LOVE these simple blessings! Exactly what my post was on today :)

Will be thinking of you on Saturday when we go to the game!

momto8 said...

life is sweeter when we count out blessings..

Unknown said...

very sweet - love the kids playing together!

The Adventurer said...

thanks for sharing on the NOBH