Linking up today with Theresa at Red Oak Lane for Thankful Thursday.
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Thankful Thursday April 26
Did you ever have a book or activity that really worked with your kids? Something they really enjoyed doing that seemed to encourage thinking and discussion? A couple of years ago, there was a free offering on CurrClick. I downloaded it, printed it out and subsequently forgot all about it. That is until Rebecca at Mom's Mustard Seeds began her Freedom Fridays program. I instantly remembered the "Celebrate Freedom" unit/lapbook study and my older two children have really enjoyed diving into everything "Freedom"-- whether it be the words of the Star Spangled Banner, the proper folding of a flag or the biographies of the Founding Fathers, they are doing it and doing it enthuisiastically! :-) For that, I am very thankful! :-)
Linking up today with Theresa at Red Oak Lane for Thankful Thursday.
Linking up today with Theresa at Red Oak Lane for Thankful Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That they are diving in and enjoying it all is very awesome.
yay for hidden treasures! Glad you thought of it and had it to boot. so fun!
I'm in the process of starting to buy my first curriculum...talk about overwhelming! WARNING: I might be emailing you with questions, friend :)
Yay for having something that works and bonus that you remembered that you had it. :) I would maybe remember I had it and then forget where I put it. LOL
I think I have this too!! LOL I look at my Currclick "My Purchases" and just shake my head. I am off to check and see. Thank you!
OH, that looks like fun! WE need to get that! Thank you for the mention, sweet friend!!!!
Love it! this is fabulous!!! Thank you for linking with Thankful Thursday.
Are you aware of Susan's Friday Favorite Resources linkup at Learning ALL the Time? This would be great to link there as well if you have not already!
What a great resource, and how cool that your kids are enjoying it so much! That is definitely something to be thankful for :)
Thanks for linking this at Favorite Resources!
Post a Comment