Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Look! What we did! Wednesday

Yesterday, enjoying our last day of Easter vacation, I took the kiddos to a local moon bounce center.  We were excited to see that they have added a pool table,


 air hockey,




foos ball


and ping pong. 


This is all in addition to MONSTER moon bounces.  And I mean big....







We (including me!) all really enjoyed (and exhasted) ourselves!  Our afternoon gave new definition to "family fun!"  :-) 







I have tried each Easter Monday to spend a day doing something special with the kiddos, but there was dissection class yesterday, so our Easter Monday tradition was moved to Tuesday this year.  It's wonderful to be able to have that flexibility, isn't it?  :-)

We finished off the afternoon with monster donuts from a local bakery.  They just seemed to fit in with the theme of the day, lol! 





I am linking up today with Look! What we Did!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - what a FUN place :) I would totally make that drive so we could all play together!!

Karen said...

What a great place. We used to have a place like that and it closed. It was where we went on our very 1st Homeschooling event. Man was I clueless then...well I still am at times.

Look at those Donuts!!! Sheesh.

Susan said...

Looks like a fun time for you and your kiddos! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

What fun!! I've never seen doughnuts so big!

Anonymous said...

Look at you! Looks like fun!!

Claire Justine said...

Wow looks like great fun ...mmm love donuts :)Thanks for joining us at 7 ways to follow Wednesday :)

Carrie said...

So sweet to see you on the inflatables with the kids!!

Witha said...

Looks you guys had a lot of fun! I'm from Blog Hop and your newest follower. I'd love if you can follow me back :D

Thank you
Witha @ withapinkie.blogspot.com

Michelle @ Changed By The Maker said...

That picture of you and your kids coming down the slide is terrific! And monster size donuts?? I better not tell my kids those even exist! Sounds like a great tradition!

mel said...

Hey, we have a place like that near us that we went to for the first time a few weeks ago. Adults arent allowed on the stuff though unless they need to help a kid. Bummer,huh?