Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Look! What we did! Wednesday April 25

I know Character Education is something everyone tries to incorporate into their homeschool and there are so many different ways to accomplish it.  This next month we are looking at "Gratefulness."  I have found some wonderful worksheets online for all of the age groups of my children, asking questions that get them to think on their own level, whether it is "what can you do and say to express this quality" for the younger set or "name a person in history that is an excellent example of this quality and write how he/she exemplified it" for the olders.






In addition to the worksheets and great discussions, I started making flashcards of each quality we have studied thus far and its meaning.



It is my hope, that as we study these principles, discussing how we can apply them in our own lives and looking up to the examples of those who have lived them, we will become better people ourselves.

I am linking up today with:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this and I love how you've kept with the Wednesday theme! thanks, Lisa!