Some extra sunshine came my way when I received this wonderful award from Judy at Judy H-J's Thoughts. Her blog is comprised of reflections of what life has been like since losing her identical twin.
This award is given to bloggers who "positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere." Thank you, Judy, for seeing this in my blog!
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1) Thank the person who gave it to you
2) Answer the questions below
3) Pass the award to 10-12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them.
Here are my answers:
1) Favorite color: purple
2) Favorite animal- cat
3) Favorite number- 17. I never really had one until my kids told me I just "had to." lol I picked the day of my birth and it stuck. :-)
4) Favorite drink- Hot tea and now that it is getting cool, hot cocoa, as well.
5) Facebook or Twitter- I have a FB account, and have been lucky to reconnect with some old friends, but I am not on it very much.
6) My passion- being the best wife and mother that I can be, living a life that is pleasing to the Lord, taking photos of my kids and writing my blog.
7) Giving or getting presents- definitely giving!
8) Favorite day- Sunday-- the only day of the week that my husband is off from work and that we can spend as a family.
9) Favorite flowers- roses
Here are the 10 blogs that have brought sunshine into my life, through their inspiring posts and/or their kind comments:
1) Duggars Family Blog
2) Forever, for always, no matter what
3) Home with Purpose
4) Magnolia Lane
5) Mom's Mustard Seeds
6) Ordained Praise
7) Our Side of the Mountain
8) Slightly Nerdy Sometimes Cool
9) Our Good Life
10) Say What?

7 comments:
Thank you for your kind words! That made our day. We are thrilled that you enjoy the blog and are so honored to receive the Sunshine Award!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Lily and Ellie
Thank you!!!
Thanks SO much, Lisa, for the Sunshine Award, but especially your kind and thoughtful comment!
Thanks sweet friend for the award and your thoughtful way to giving it :)
Thank you so much. What a nice surprise when I checked my blog this morning.
Got lots going on today to prepare for tomorrow, but if I don't get mine done, I'll do it soon after the holiday.
Again, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
I'm so glad a was able to bring a little sunshine into your life. Thank you for the award!
love all your photos! i was just scanning through since i seemed to miss the month of november. had to mention that i also love purple, cats, and hot tea :)
Post a Comment