Wednesday, November 16, 2011

(Not Quite) Wordless Wednesday

Wanted to share a few photos from our church's family retreat that we just were on this weekend.  What an extraordinary experience!  We didn't want to come home.  :-)


Each family made a prayer box

Each family's room had an inspirational quote

Beautiful grounds for meditation and prayer


Games



Playing in the talent show

Family games

Fellowship

with new friends and old

special family time with our own families

and our church family

9 comments:

Dawn said...

How fun / awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Blessed Beyond a doubt.... said...

I want to go to your church's retreat! How fun!

Theresa said...

How awesome!

the family that prays together...

I LOVE the idea of a family retreat. We have done them at our church as well as at a retreat facility. All are so much fun and we grow SO MUCH from them!

Carrie said...

Looks terrific! I love the stenciled scripture on the wall - I'd love to do this in my own house!

Jessica G said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! A family retreat is such a great idea. So glad you could share this special time together.

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa,
This must have been a wonderful experience - inspirational and also fun. A great way to spend some time with your family. Take care and God Bless.
Judy

Unknown said...

Hello again Lisa,
I am happy to inform you that I have just passed on the Sunshine Award to you. The details are on my Blog. Take care and all the best to you.
Judy

MissMOE said...

Looks like a wonderful time. How awesome that you got to go and do this together as a family!

Dawn said...

What a great weekend!
Blessings,
Dawn