I was so honored that my little blog was nominated for "Favorite Homeschool Mom Blog" Award! What an awesome surprise to wake up to this morning! I am touched that I am in a category with such extraordinary blogs and bloggers. Many of them I am honored to now call my friends and they have my utmost respect.
I would truly appreciate your support! Click on the picture below to cast your vote.
Thanks so much and God bless! :-)

10 comments:
Hi Lisa,
We just voted for your Blog..
Good luck.
Blessings,
Kalei
You've got our vote!
How exciting ....
Woooohoooo! You totally deserve that nomination! Just voted for you, friend.
Gotcha! Thanks for voting! How exciting, huh? Totally unexpected here!
Wow! Congratulations!!!
Thanks for your support Lisa! I'm supporting you right back!
That is wonderful Lisa! You deserve it and of course I have already voted for you. As always my best wishes to you.
Congrats Lisa on your nomination! Clicked a vote for you! Thanks for your support for my blog in the Best Homeschool Variety Blog category! :)
Best wishes!
Tracy at A Slice of Smith Life :)
I voted for you!!! Yay!!! You so deserve this award, I love your blog!
Congratulations! I just sent a vote your way!!!
Post a Comment