On this day, I am thankful for a wonderful and fun first day of school on Wednesday. We started our day with a delicious breakfast at IHOP.
Followed by a local park for some special first day photos
and then back home for some work. (yep, even on the first day!) ;-)
and what's all work with no play? :-)
Linking up with ,Kay at Kay's Little Corner, ,Miscellany Monday, Raising Homemakers and Modest Mom and Raising Mighty Arrows,, Spilled Milkshake,Crafty Spices, Mom's Monday Mingle, Monday Mingle, and Just the Stuff Ya Know , the Fontenot Four and A Sorta Fairytale and Family Fun Friday and TGIF Linky Party
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!
2 comments:
I wanted to do breakfast out too, but I guess I forgot about it! We went to a local history museum. It had a building about the history of telephones (so fun for the kids!), airplanes, cars, tractors, firehouse, railroad cars, and a huge model railroad and much more! We went with one other family, and the kids had a great time! We are baby-stepping our way back into the books yesterday, today and tomorrow. It's hard for the kids to give up summer and all that free time! I hope you all have an awesome school year!
Oh, love me some IHOP!!! Great first day outing! Holy cow, your son is so tall and in 10th grade!! It's nice to get back into a routine and schedule :-) Thanks for linking up!
Post a Comment