Friday, September 13, 2013

Field Trip Friday- September 13

It is time again for Field Trip Friday!  I love seeing all of the wonderful places that you visit with your families.  :-)  I am happy to be joining my friend Jen at Chestnut Grove Academy for her wonderful linkup.  Also co-hosting with me is Misty from Mimi's House.  Be sure to visit their blogs, as well!  :-)




There were such wonderful posts shared last week.  They included everything from San Francisco to a farm to a run by a lake.  What amazing memories you all are making with your children!  I love it!  :-)





This blog hop is designed to share 'FIELD TRIP' related blog posts (does not have to be a homeschool field trip.  It can be ANY trip to ANY place with your children!  :-)



Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!

1 comment:

Sue Elvis said...

Lisa,

Thank you for visiting my blog! I see a photo of our beautiful lake in this post! Thank you for sharing it.

We don't often go anywhere exciting so I'm afraid this week's outing was to the same place as last week's. But I wrote a completely different story so I hope my post is acceptable!