Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!
Friday, September 6, 2013
Field Trip Friday- September 7
It is time again for Field Trip Friday! I love seeing all of the wonderful places that you visit with your families. :-) I am happy to be joining my friend Jen at Chestnut Grove Academy for her wonderful linkup. Also co-hosting with me is Misty from Mimi's House.
This blog hop is designed to share 'FIELD TRIP' related blog posts (does not have to be a homeschool field trip. It can be ANY trip to ANY place with your children! :-)
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Lisa,
I saw your link on the Catholic Bloggers Network Facebook page. I hope you don't mind me joining in with this hop. It's a great idea. I am looking forward to reading about our families' field trips!
God bless!
Post a Comment