It is time again for Field Trip Friday! I love seeing all of the wonderful places that you visit with your families. :-) I am happy to be joining my friend Jen at Chestnut Grove Academy for her wonderful linkup. Also co-hosting with me is Misty from Mimi's House. Be sure to visit their blogs, as well! :-)
I was SO impressed with the posts last week. Wow. The posts included a myriad of amazing and educational field trips from delightful movies made in their own neighborhood, to a cross-country National Parks adventure, to participating in an archaeological dig! What amazing memories you all have made with your children!
I look forward to seeing what trips and outings will be shared this week! :-)
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!

2 comments:
Hey Lisa
Thanks again for hosting along with your co hostesses FTF! Lots of fun!
I added our trip to DC and also the "trip" to the diocesan awards as well as Kev's vid "in honor" of pro life month and the 40 days for life beginning around this time.
Next week,more of my ADKS posts:) I MUST get writing specific posts about our trip west...ex.. in Hannibal where we "saw" Mark Twain...what a great town...have only had time to write "overviews" of the trip, you know....not specific details. Gotta do that.
Have a wonderful day, Lisa and enjoy your 4 sweeties
Lisa,
Thank you for hosting FTF and for the opportunity to link up!
You are very kind reading my posts each week. I love to see you have visited my blog.
Enjoy the weekend!
Post a Comment