Saturday, July 6, 2013

Schoolhouse Planners GIVEAWAY!


I am happy to be able to give away one copy of the 800-page Schoolhouse Mama planner AND the winner's choice of one of the Student Planners (there are 4-- Primary, Middle School, High School and Special Learners)

The Mama planner has anything a homeschool mom could possibly want or need to get herself, her home and her homeschool organized.


The planner is completely customizable to YOUR needs.  There are almost 800 pages of unique forms that include calendars, planning pages, grocery lists, menu charts and even education resources such as the periodic table, the U.S. Presidents and grammar and spelling rules!

I downloaded mine last week and have been busy personalizing the pages and look forward to having it all printed and in a binder in time for our new school year.  :-)

You can take a closer look at all of the awesome planners here.

24 comments:

MmommyMusings said...

I would like the one for younger kids. All mine are elementary aged-10,7 and 6

Catholicfitmom said...

I love like middle and or elementary . Thank you!

Catholicfitmom said...

I would like the middle,school and or elementary!

Catholicfitmom said...

I love like middle and or elementary . Thank you!

Raising {& Teaching} Little Saints said...

I would want one for my high schooler. :)

Unknown said...

Middle School or Elementary School

Angie W said...

I would be interested in the primary grade planner--thanks!

teriannm said...

I'd like the elementary student planner.

Cammie Diane said...

Primary please! :)

Monique G. said...

I would love one for elementary grades.

Brandy said...

I'd love the Elementary Planner

Brandy said...

I'd love the Elementary Planner

Manda said...

Middle school!! :) Please and thank you!

Manda said...

the middle school! please and thank you! :)

Manda said...

Middle school!! :) Please and thank you!

Anonymous said...

Middle! Thanks

Unknown said...

High school

Unknown said...

high school

Patience for my blessings said...

primary would be idea

Meghan Carver said...

Great giveaway, Lisa! High school planner, please -- looks like some terrific resources.

Meghan Carver said...

Great giveaway, Lisa! High school planner, please -- looks like some terrific resources.

Unknown said...

I would like an elementary one or a Middle school one.

Unknown said...

Not sure if the last comment went through or not. Would like an elementary or a middle school one.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Probably primary for me.