Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday- July 11

Tuesday and Wednesday were fun summer days for which I am grateful.

There was playing with electrical circuits


and an Italian lesson where the kiddos played a game of "Tombola" (Bingo) to help study their verbs. (I even color coded the cards.  The teacher loved the idea)



On Wednesday, we made homemade playdoh (will share the recipe on Tuesday!), and the kiddos enjoyed a nice long time in the pool, followed by breakfast for dinner.  Kiddo #4 loves to make the pancakes.  :-)







I am thankful for relaxing summer nights such as these with nowhere to go, no pressure on what time to eat, etc.

Linking up with ,Lisa at The Army Chap's WifeNOBH,Miscellany MondayRaising Homemakers and Modest Mom and Raising Mighty Arrows,, Spilled Milkshake,Crafty Spices Mom's Monday MingleMonday Mingleand Just the Stuff Ya Know , the Fontenot Four and A Sorta Fairytale and Family Fun Friday and TGIF Linky Party

3 comments:

Homeschooling6 said...

That time in the pool sounds great! My kids love pool time.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

I have pinned several kinds of playdough on one of my pin boards. At least I think I did.

ANyway, it is always fun to see what your kiddos are up to. Circuit boards ey?

Thanks for linking up today.
~Naila Moon

Becca said...

I love the slower pace of summer with no place to go, too.