Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wordless Wednesday- September 19

almost wordless again.  :-)  Here are some random shots from my birthday on Monday.  Hubby and I took the kids to the park and out to lunch.  And, when asked what I would want for my bday dinner, I went out on a limb and said ice cream sundaes.  It only took 44 years, lol!  It was fun.  Happy Wednesday everyone!  And, as a p.s., the recipe linky from yesterday will be open for the entire week.  Come take a look and/or share a favorite of your own.  :-)














9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Your day looks like fun! Can I come over for an ice cream dinner on your birthday next year??

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures Lisa! I am happy you enjoyed your birthday and wish you many more Happy Birthdays.

Karen said...

Park days and ice cream sundaes! What a perfect day.

mail4rosey said...

It looks delicious. Happy belated!

OrangeHeroMama said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
great shots!


http://www.homeofohm.com/2012/09/wordless-wednesday-im-lovin-it-w-linky.html

Carrie said...

Happy belated Birthday, Lisa! Those sundaes look delicious!

Aloha Acres said...

What a perfect choice! Ice cream sundae's work for me anytime. :)

bonbon said...

Oh my gosh that last picture is absolute torture! It looks amazing! Now I want a banana split so bad! I just found your blog and I have enjoyed getting to know you better... I'm excited to follow along!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Happy belated birthday to you! Looks like you had a great day!