The zoo is home to animals indigenous to North and South America. All of the photos below were taken by Kiddo #1 (except for the one that he is in when I had to wrestle the camera from him, lol!)
Kiddo #4 and I also went to the local arts and crafts store to buy some fluff for the little pig that she made in sewing class. I am so proud of her. She did an awesome job on it. The people in the store told her that she thought it was store-bought. That made her day! :-)
After Church on Sunday, Kiddo #1, my husband, dad and I headed to the RC club's picnic at their flying field. Kiddo #1 enjoys the time not only to fly his planes (which he did SO well!), but is able to talk to all of the other members and gain from their wisdom and experience. I have to say how impressed I am with the members of the club. They are all so nice; happy to see a young man interested in the hobby and so willing to help him in any way possible. One gentleman helped Kiddo #1 with some repairs and coached him as he was flying. Another even told him today that he has a plane he would like to GIVE him! Wow.
Kiddos 2, 3, and 4 got to spend the afternoon with their grandmother and got taken out to dinner. :-)
Linking up with On, in and around Mondays and Inspire Me Monday in addition to Wisdom Wednesday, Living Well Wednesday, Mom's Monday Mingle and Monday Mingle and Modest Mom
6 comments:
Good morning and Happy Birthday :) I hope you have a fantastic day!!
Looks like you had a great weekend! New Follower from Monday Ming! Happy Birthday!! Enjoy:)
happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday, my friend.
(Did you get the email with my address? Just checking ...)
Happy birthday! Stopping by from the Mom's Monday Mingle & now folling. :-)
http://threekidsfouryears.blogspot.com
Oh my gosh! I missed your birthday. I am so sorry. Happy Birthday late! What a great birthday you had at the Zoo! Our closest zoo is about 2 hours away so we really don't go. I have wanted to take Kei but haven't been able to yet. That pig rocks!! Seriously I thought it was store bought too! Tell her Keilee and I love it.
Post a Comment