Here we are at the end of April already! Wow! I hope everyone is enjoying some beautiful weather, as we are having some here.
My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those affected by the devastating storms in the American midwest. So tragic and sad to see so much loss of life and property. :-(
I hope everyone can remember them all in our prayers tonight.
There was a tie for the most viewed posts from last week's hop. Here they are:
I made a new cookie recipe this past week for my mom's birthday: Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. Really good. Can't believe I had never combined those ingredients before. :-) They are linked up in the first spot. Come take a look.
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!


6 comments:
Thank you for hosting Lisa and hope you have a great week!
Heather
MySweetMission.net
Thanks for the party Lisa. Happy Monday.Angel
Thank you Lisa for another party :)
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
Thanks for hosting! I shared my hummus bites which are great vegan and allergy-friendly appetizers. I also shared my super fresh “can’t wait for summer” gazpacho smoothie—a savory swap out for fruity smoothies.
Post a Comment