Saturday, April 19, 2014

A Blessed Easter to all!

I have been absent from the blogging world for the last few days because it has been a special time of prayer with my family, commemorating what happened this week over 2000 years ago.  We were honored that my oldest was asked by our pastor to have his feet washed on Thursday evening. (will post pics next week) We attended the service of the Lord's Passion on Friday afternoon and a concert by our choir on the life of Christ (which I was asked to narrate) on Friday evening.  Tonight (Saturday), we will attend the Easter Vigil, a beautiful way to celebrate the Lord's Resurrection-- it starts in complete darkness and is overcome by the light of everyone's candles.  I look forward to it every year.

I wish all of my readers a joyous and blessed Easter!!!  He is Risen!  Alleluia!







Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Lisa & Family.
Hugs & Blessings,
Em

Chris said...

Happy Easter, my dear friend!

Congrats to your son...an honor, indeed....he must have felt so wonderful.

Will "see" you next week!
xoxoxox

Deb J. in Utah said...

A peaceful and blessed Easter to you as well. If you get a chance, visit my blog. You will enjoy the short You Tube I posted about the miracle of the resurrection and what it means to each and every one of us. Happy Easter!

Aloha Acres said...

Happy Easter to you and yours. How wonderful to reflect on the real meaning as a family.