Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Wordless Wednesday- April 17

Ok, almost wordless  :-)  Three of the kiddos got their new bikes yesterday.  They had an awesome time!







Just a quick plug for my giveaway.  I am giving away a cookbook called "Chocolate."  It doesn't get much better than that, lol.  :-)  Click here so you can enter to win!

Linking up with: Judy H-J's ThoughtsMama to 4 BlessingsCreate with JoyNOBHMusings from a Stay at Home MomTina's Wordless Wednesday,Judy @ CoffeeJitters and Wordless Wednesday at Wordless and  Living Well WednesdayModest Mom Homemaking Wednesdays and Crafty SpicesLook What We Did and Do Small Things With Love and Wordless Wednesday Bloggers

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I got a new bike for my birthday and I love riding. I cant wait until my two are old enough to go for family bike rides.

Carrie said...

I had a bike just like your daughter's new one - with a basket up front. I noticed in the second pic, the basket was gone. I don't think I kept mine attached long either :)