My daughter and I made a few special treats for our Easter celebration. They included my Italian Pizzelles. You can find the recipe here.
and my daughter's Cocoa Crackles. You can find the recipe here.
Now, onto this week's features. Again, they were all wonderful. I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to comment on each and every one, but being it was Holy Week, my online time was very limited.
Better Than Caramel Popcorn from Butter, with a side of Bread
Resurrection Cookies from Loving and Learning on the High Plains
Coconut Cream Pie from Autumnfawn Lane
Really Moist Lemon Cupcakes from The Alchemist
Lemon Poppy Muffins from Campfires and Cleats
Linking up with the Gathering Spot, Kids in the Kitchen, Tasty Tuesday, Tempt my Tummy Tuesday, Domestically Divine Tuesday, Raising Mighty Arrows,Addicted to Recipes, Homemaking Wednesdays, Living Well Wednesday,NOBH, Judy H-J's Thoughts, Wisdom Wednesday , Favorite Things, Modest Mom, Full Plate Thursday and Melt in your Mouth Monday and Show Off Friday and Tuesday's Table and Look What We Did and Titus 2sday, Mom's Monday Mingle, Monday Mingle, Crafty Spices, Better Mom,Create with Joy, Thursday's Treasures, Tasty Thursdays and Wonderful Food Wednesday and Mondays with Countrified Hicks and Tuesday How to Party and the Tried and True Recipe Party and Kids and Mom in the Kitchen
Linking up with the Gathering Spot, Kids in the Kitchen, Tasty Tuesday, Tempt my Tummy Tuesday, Domestically Divine Tuesday, Raising Mighty Arrows,Addicted to Recipes, Homemaking Wednesdays, Living Well Wednesday,NOBH, Judy H-J's Thoughts, Wisdom Wednesday , Favorite Things, Modest Mom, Full Plate Thursday and Melt in your Mouth Monday and Show Off Friday and Tuesday's Table and Look What We Did and Titus 2sday, Mom's Monday Mingle, Monday Mingle, Crafty Spices, Better Mom,Create with Joy, Thursday's Treasures, Tasty Thursdays and Wonderful Food Wednesday and Mondays with Countrified Hicks and Tuesday How to Party and the Tried and True Recipe Party and Kids and Mom in the Kitchen


20 comments:
Thanks SO much for featuring me!!
I actually have to pass the mantle to my hubby!! I only wrote it up and took the pictures! LOL!!
Your recipe looks absolutely yummy--- came out beautifully!
I'll grab a button for my sidebar.
THANKS again, friend.
Happy Easter week!
Thanks for hosting!
Thanks for hosting!
Thanks for hosting! This is our first time here and we also homeschool and are Christians. You have a lovely family
Blessings,
Gloria @resourcefulgals.blogspot.com
Thank you for hosting, Lisa. I'm glad you had a wonderful Holy Week.
Oh, and I wanted to invite you to join my How To Tuesday link party, if you haven't already. It's open until next Monday, and the entries are randomized, so everyone's entry can make it to the top. It would be great to have you!
http://housewifehowtos.com/linkage/link-party-2/how-to-tuesday-16/
Thanks so much for featuring my lemon cupcakes!! That's awesome! I totally appreciate it.
Melissa @ The Alchemist
Thanks for hosting, and for featuring us!
Hi Lisa,
The Italian Pizzelles and Cocoa Crackles look so yummy! I am glad you had an enjoyable Easter with your family. I also spent the time with family. Thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of your day.
Judy
Thank you for featuring the coconut cream pie! I will be making a couple more of those for a get together ~ so good!
Everything looks wonderful. You sure had a great Easter!
Thank you so much for another party, and have a good week
Hi Lisa, Your Italian Pizzelles and Cocoa Crackles look delicious. We also had a nice Easter spending time with family. Enjoy your evening and thanks for hosting.
Hi Lisa,
Thanks for hosting and I'm glad you and your family had a wonderful Easter!
I'm definitely going to check out those lemon and poppy cupcakes! Hope you had a wonderful Easter, Lisa!
great party thanks for hosting!
I so want to link up every week, but I'm not a chef. :( You inspire me. Maybe one day.
I love pizzelles but if I bring in another appliance my husband may have a fit LOL. I host a Kids in the kitchen Linky on fridays, I hope you can come by and share this with our readers.
http://lookwhatmomfound.com/category/kids-in-the-kitchen-series
oooh, i just saw that you were in Philly, I'm in Delaware :) hey neighbor
Pizzelles look great! Thanks for hosting. :)
PS - I've got a honey giveaway going on my blog now. Check it out if you get a chance! http://ow.ly/jJ26r
Your recipe is awesome and thank you so much for sharing it at the table with Full Plate Thursday.
Hope to see you again soon!
Miz Helen
I love pizzelles! Thanks for sharing on Tried and True Recipes! http://rediscovermom.blogspot.com/2013/04/tried-and-true-recipes-7.html
Post a Comment