Thursday, April 25, 2013
Thankful Thursday- April 25
It is Thursday again and a time for us all to reflect on the many blessings we have. On this day, I am thankful for
my mom having a wonderful birthday yesterday
my children being able to pursue their own interests whether that be making sports power points, tracking airplanes, or perler beads. :-)
my almost 15 year old son who asked to go to the store today to buy the supplies to make his sister a balance beam for her dolls. The dolls "want" to learn gymnastics. ;-)
What are the blessings you have been bestowed this day?
Linking up with ,Lisa at The Army Chap's Wife, NOBH,Miscellany Monday, Raising Homemakers and Modest Mom and Raising Mighty Arrows,, Spilled Milkshake,Crafty Spices, Mom's Monday Mingle, Monday Mingle, and Just the Stuff Ya Know
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a great list of blessings! How sweet of your son :)
Happy Birthday to your mom!!
That is so sweet of your oldest!!
I love that our children have time to pursue their own interests!
Happy birthday to your mom! That is great that your son wanted to make something like that for his sister.
I actually do have a post up that you can link to today--I'm so sorry about last week.
Snickerdoodles is one of my favorites, too! I have an 11 year old son (John Paul) who loves making breakfast for the family...homemade waffles, pancakes, or scones. What a treat when our children enjoy cooking, and share it with the family! God bless.
What a great list - I love all the activities that you do together :) happy Thursday!!
Post a Comment