Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday- April 11

Thursday came and went last week without my Thankful post.  I promised myself that I would find the time because there is always something for which to be grateful.  If I teach my children to try to have an "attitude of gratitude," I need to try to always have one myself.  :-)

So, on this day, I am thankful for

my mom's successful cataract surgery this morning


my sons deciding on their own to clean out and vacuum the van the other day



Pets who can make you smile even when you have to do a task that would ordinarily be mundane


Fun time on the couch while we read aloud each day

A little sister who wants to surprise her big brothers with her homemade baking


What blessings are you grateful for today?


Linking up with ,Lisa at The Army Chap's WifeNOBH,Miscellany MondayRaising Homemakers and Modest Mom and Raising Mighty Arrows,, Spilled Milkshake,Crafty Spices Mom's Monday MingleMonday Mingleand Just the Stuff Ya Know

4 comments:

Chris said...

Very nice!!
Thanks for sharing a glimpse this week...thank God your Mom is recovering so well! I missed your posts on her surgery ( if you did post...).....Prayers coming her way. Good for her!

Have a great day, friend.

Carrie said...

Something that sounds simple, but I'm grateful my shoulder injury feels better today! It's amazing how we take feeling no pain for granted!

noreen said...

Hi Lisa, you've raised good boys to initiate the cleaning of the minivan! Well don. Offering up prayers for your mom too for her cataract surgery. I'm grateful that I was able to complete a book review that had been sitting in my "to do" list for some time.

Aloha Acres said...

LOVE your family! :)