Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday- February 23

I am happy to be linking up today with Theresa at Red Oak Lane.  Come over and share something for which you are thankful today.  :-)

I am thankful that our local bowling alley offers a homeschool bowling program.  My children have been participating for a couple of years now and they not only have met a lot of friends, they have greatly improved on their skills.  They are honestly getting really good!  :-)





I am grateful that my children think of each other and get snacks ready ahead of time



and bring markers/crayons and paper to entertain one's self with when not bowling.



Tuesday afternoons are definitely fun (and tiring!) 

"I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live."-- Ecclesiastes 3:12

4 comments:

Erika said...

Bowling sounds like so much fun! There isn't a decent bowling alley around where we live, it's been quite a while since we've gotten to bowl!

Carrie said...

A Homeschooling Bowling Program sounds fantastic! I wish ours had one! I started bowling at 8 and bowled in a weekly league until my sophomore year in high school! I have many fond memories (though I couldn't ever break a 140 average!) LOL. Thanks for sharing your photos!

Unknown said...

Wow - how fun!! I love that idea :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! We don't have a lot of homeschoolers in our area!

I love the photos of K bowling!! and making snacks!

it was great to talk to you today!

Thanks for linking up!