Friday, March 11, 2016

My Week in Review/THMJ/Weekly Wrap-Up

I haven't done a My Week in Review post in some time.  It has been so crazy busy.  I'm sure you know what that is like.  Kiddo 1 has been taking college classes, Kiddos 1 and 2 are taking some pretty intensive CLEP review classes, all of the kids have been enjoying their Taekwondo and bowling.  I still teach classes at church weekly and my older kids serve as teen helpers.  Sometimes, I can't keep it all straight!  :-)

Here are some photo highlights of the last couple weeks:

Kiddo #4 had a spring ceramics class.  I can't wait to see the finished product next month!  It will be curved and stand upright.



Here are some great shots from bowling and Taekwondo


In the collage below, are a couple of photos of the chicks we hatched with a 4-H project and with the warm weather now upon us, I shared a couple from Snowmaggedon, which wasn't that long ago!  :-) Kiddo is almost 6 feet tall, so look at how much snow we got!



Hope you have a wonderful weekend and God bless!

Stay tuned for next week when the kiddos will be attending a cooking with herbs class.  :-)

Linking up today with My Week in Review, Homeschool Mother's Journal, Weekly Wrap Up


Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!

1 comment:

Monique G. said...

Beautiful pottery work! She's very talented.
Cute baby chicks too