The highlight was a 'Cooking with Herbs' class that the kids took. It was amazing. They made an entire meal all from scratch and we all got to enjoy the feast. They made homemade ranch dip, potato and butternut squash soup, chicken salad, pasta salad, bread, guacamole, mint brownies and shamrock shakes. I don't think I left out anything. I may have-- there was just SO much. It is a two-part series that will conclude with herb planting in a couple of weeks. The kids will each plant their own baskets of herbs.
And there are our "regular" activites: homeschool bowling (it will be ending soon, sadly!)
and Taekwondo
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! God bless!
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!




3 comments:
That cooking class sounds fabulous and yummy!
Oooh, I can't wait to see pictures of the herb baskets growing! What a neat idea! :)
Sounds like an awesome week!
Thx for hosting the link up as well!
xoxoxo
God bless, Lisa
Post a Comment