If you have never been there, I couldn't recommend it more. So many different trails and beaches with stunning scenic views and of course, the horses!!! And they didn't disappoint. They are such majestic and beautiful creatures! I hope the photos can do it some justice.
On our way home, we stopped into the Air Mobility Museum at the Dover Air Force Base. Again, something else I would recommend, not only for aviation buffs (like Kiddo #1), but for those who are interested in our nation's history. (and there is no fee to enter, just a free-will donation!) We got to see a plane used in the D-Day invasion, as well as the Air Force Two that was used up until recently and so many other aircraft. We even went up into the retired air traffic control tower. Seeing all of the military equipment and meeting the dedicated volunteers (most of whom served on those very planes), gave me even more to be grateful for with regard to those who have served our nation.
Linking up today with: My Week in Review, Homeschool Mother's Journal, Weekly Wrap-Up, Show-Off Friday, Learn and Link and It's a Wrap, Friendship Friday and Friday Connection and Family Fun Friday and T.G.I.F. Linky Party and Let's Homeschool High School and This Week and Collage Friday
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!






4 comments:
Looks like such an awesome week. Beautiful photos and adventures!!!
What an awesome trip!! I would love to go to those places with my kids someday.
Blessings, Dawn
we were just at assateague after Labor Day...we need to coordinate next time :D
Aww, I love horses so much. Cute photos! Thanks for sharing. -Visiting from Friday Field Trip Blog Hop-
Post a Comment