Friday, August 22, 2014
Premiere of "My Week in Review" linkup- 8/22
How was your week? Did you write a post sharing about your adventures this week? Link it up! I always enjoy reading about what others do in their homeschool and homes. My post is linked in the first spot below. We are on vacation, so there isn't school work to talk about just yet, but lots of fun memories being made with family and friends! I'd love if you would take a look. :-)
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
We are not back to school yet, so I hope that it is okay that I linked up.
LOVE!
Great shots...... :)
Thank you for hosting, Lisa. I'm grabbing your button now for my sidebar.
Enjoy your weekend at The Shore, friend. Looks like a blast.
Looking forward to being a part of your linkup Lisa!!
My post is a little on the lame-ish side because we haven't started yet.
But I wanted to link up and show support.
Do you have a button?
I'm not the most tech savvy. Help a sister out.
Blessings,
Em
We always (or never?) school so mine is not so much about back-to-school as life and living continuing. Than you for hosting!
How fun! Thanks for hosting!
Hi Lisa,I visit your blog periodically and was happy to see you at mine. Thanks for stopping by Aspired Living, I linked up and added it to my Friday Link-ups. Have a great weekend.
Hey Lisa, do you want us to use the "week in review" button on this post in our own? I'm planning to link up my review post on Saturday.
@Kym, I would love that! Thanks! :-)
Hi Lisa! It's been such a long time since I've done a lot of blogging or link ups. Nice to see you starting a new one! Do you have a URL for your button? I haven't figured out how to add them without one...
Post a Comment