Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Try a New Recipe Tuesday- July 22

Can't believe it's Tuesday again!  That means it's time for another week of recipe sharing!  :-)

The most viewed post from last week was:







Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!

10 comments:

kewkew said...

I didn't realize it has been so long since I have stopped by to link up. Thought I would link up a couple. Thanks for the linky.
If you get a chance, Kids and a Mom in the Kitchen is open.
Have a great day

Jenn said...

Thanks for hosting Lisa!

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa. Thank you for hosting and hope you have a sweet day!

Heather
MySweetMission.net

Unknown said...

Thanks for another great party! Always glad to be here!

B is 4 said...

Thanks for the party, I'll have to try that brown sugar idea since we use it in so many recipes around here!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite!

Annie said...

Hi Lisa! I'm going to add a "pinwheel" roll recipe today. I really appreciate the reminders to join the link party because my mind is a sieve :-)!!

Dawn @ Words Of Deliciousness said...

Great party Lisa. Looks like you have a great lineup.

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! Another great lineup of recipes here....

Cocktail Lady said...

Thank You for hosting this link up Lisa! It looks like a great collection of stuff! Cheers!!