Monday, July 14, 2014

Try a New Recipe Tuesday- July 15

Welcome to another week of recipe sharing!




The most viewed post from last week's hop was:










Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!

10 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for letting me share! I love trying new recipes and I especially love eating them! Oh, and you have a lovely family.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting Lisa!

Have a sweet week,
Heather
MySweetMission.net

Unknown said...

I love your weekly recipe exchange! Thanks!

Winnie said...

Thank you for the party :)
I hope you have a good week

Brittney said...

I actually had a recipe this week, so I shared! Thanks for hosting!

HappyHomemades said...

i finally figured out how to put your button on my blog...yay! :)

Annie said...

Thanks for the reminder to post!

B is 4 said...

I see lots of great recipes, what a fun party, thanks for hosting. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my ice cream birthday cake which is a great alternative to a traditional birthday cake—no apologies needed for being allergy-friendly. I’m also sharing my update to coconut milk ice cream— vanilla custard ice cream that’s rich and creamy and SCOOPABLE.

Mamal Diane said...

Thanks for hosting!