There aren't going to be features this week. Instead, I am remembering a blogging friend and frequent visitor who linked up often with Try a New Recipe Tuesday. She passed away last week and I was so very saddened and surprised to hear the news. I am sure many of you knew her in your blogging circles. So, this week's Try a New Recipe Tuesday is in memory of Judy Haughton-James from Judy's H-J's Thoughts.
This week, I am sharing my son's Microwave Chocolate Mug Brownie. If you are looking for a quick and easy way to make a chocolate snack, look no further! My son made it for a 4H project and it was SO good. It is linked up in the first spot below. :-)
Have a good week and keep warm! :-)
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!

9 comments:
Lisa
Thanks, friend....
How sad...I did not know Judy. Will head to her blog now. How tragic, Lisa. I'm so sorry to hear of her passing...
Yup, frigid here too. Still in the single digits.....uggh....Our furnace is working kinda spotty too....we're praying for the pipes not to freeze! Temps are supposed to go up within a day or so though.
Take care friend and have a great day!
Thank you for hosting! I was so shocked to read about Judy H passing. I have been on her site looking for her party the past two days. I am glad you remembered her on your post.
I was saddened to read of Judy's passing, she was a lovely person... I'm sure she appreciates your tribute to her in the form of chocolate :)
So sorry to hear about your friend's passing! May the Lord comfort all those that knew her.
I've just found out about Judy yesterday, and I'm still in total shock!
My only consolation is that she's with her twin sister now...
Thank you for the party Lisa and for dedicating this party to Judy's memory
I did not know of Judy's passing either. Thanks for the heads up. So sad...now, I suppose she can be reunited with her twin again.
Peace.
So sad :( she was so so lovely. Thanks for asking me to stop by, I am so glad I did not miss your tribute ...
So sad :( she was so so lovely. Thanks for asking me to stop by, I am so glad I did not miss your tribute ...
So sad :( she was so so lovely. Thanks for asking me to stop by, I am so glad I did not miss your tribute ...
Post a Comment