My son made an awesome marble cake this past week and you will find it linked in the first spot. I know he would love if you checked out his delicious recipe.
Here are this week's features:
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!


8 comments:
Thanks for hosting, Lisa! Kiddo's marble cake looks great - maybe you can link it up at Five Friday Finds. :) http://morselsoflife.com/five-friday-finds-121.html
Thanks for the party Lisa
I've just voted for you.
Hope you win :)
Just voted, good luck ! :)
Hi Lisa,
Just voted for your blog, Good Luck to you! Hope you are having a great week and thanks for the party.
Miz Helen
Finally got back to linking up--been so busy! Thanks for the link up.
Thanks for another great party, Lisa. Have a wonderful week!
Lisa, thank you for featuring my Danish Puff from last week!! I have voted to for you, good luck.
Thanks for hosting Lisa!
Post a Comment