Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Try a New Recipe Tuesday- January 14

It's Tuesday, and time for our fun party of recipe sharing!  :-)

This week I am sharing my daughter's homemade Vanilla Fudge.  It is SO delicious-- just like the boardwalk variety.  I know she would be tickled if you took a look at her recipe and photos.  It is linked in the first spot below.  :-)

Now for this week's features:









Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!

6 comments:

Chris said...

WIll be trying that squash recipe!
Thanks for hosting, my friend!

Enjoy the day!!

Kathy said...

Look forward to your party every week! Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful week!

Winnie said...

Thank you Lisa for the party!

Emmalee I. Hoggatt said...

Thanks for hosting Lisa!

Morsels of Life | CJ Huang said...

Thanks for hosting (and the reminder)! It's good to be back. :) I'm also hosting Five Friday Finds this week, so please feel free to stop by.

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! Will be checking out the vanilla fudge which sounds awesome! Would love to have you bring your daughter's vanilla fudge to our Four Seasons Blog Hop which starts tonight!