Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Thankful Thursday- August 15
On this Thursday, I am thankful for creative children who put on fun plays (top two photos are of their "Tortoise and the Hare" play), a daughter who made us beautiful pillows for our anniversary (aren't they sweet?) and although it is chaotic packing (and that is only the beginning of it!), I am very grateful for the opportunity to go on a vacation as a family. :-) (we leave on Saturday!) What are you thankful for today?
Linking up with ,Lisa at The Army Chap's Wife, NOBH,Miscellany Monday, Raising Homemakers and Modest Mom and Raising Mighty Arrows,, Spilled Milkshake,Crafty Spices, Mom's Monday Mingle, Monday Mingle, and Just the Stuff Ya Know , the Fontenot Four and A Sorta Fairytale and Family Fun Friday and TGIF Linky Party
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm thankful for children who are happy to have their pictures taken and put on the blog! :) Your pictures are great, Lisa!
You sure do have a wonderful family and you certainly know it and appreciate it :)
Enjoy your vacation
I am thankful to be able to homeschool my kids, its a wonderful journey :)
I am thankful to be homeschooling my girls. It really is a wonderful journey.
Post a Comment