Last Sunday, hubby, the older boys and I got to go to the Philadelphia Eagles first open Training Camp at Lincoln Financial Field. It was a great experience and the boys just loved it. I shared more photos and wrote about it here.
On Monday, Kiddo #4 started her last week at the camp at her former preschool. This week's theme was "Music." They listened to music samples from a different decade each day, made crafts and enjoyed some tasty snacks (like a banana split on 1950s day!) They even made pet rocks when they listened to music from the 80s (guess I somehow missed that fad, lol!) They all wore the tie-dye shirts they made on the last day of camp. It was a fun few weeks.
The boys found ways to continue to be helpful
and entertaining (Kiddo #3 made his own "Jungle Book" movie. He recorded the entire audio of the film and made his own power point animations, including both clips from the movie and homemade ones (with stuffed animals and other figures from home). It was so creative and so well done! His sister even made a custom invitation for the special event. :-)
This week's "Try a New Recipe Tuesday" is still open and there are some pretty awesome recipes that have been shared. You can see them all and my Chocolate Chip Muffins here. They are a BIG hit in my house and don't last very long. They are made with whole wheat flour, so they are definitely a low-guilt type of snack. :-)
On Friday, my dad and I took the kids over to his church's huge property again. It is so peaceful and quiet and spacious! The kiddos rode their bikes, ran across the entire football field and had a frisbee toss. They are going to sleep well after that workout! :-)
Tomorrow is our 17th wedding anniversary. Wow. 17 years.
After hubby is done work, we are hoping to go out to dinner and a movie together. :-) Hopefully I'll have some photos to share next week.
Speaking of next week, starting on Monday, I am participating with 90 other bloggers in the "5 days of" series. There will be 450 posts on so many wonderful and diverse topics. I hope you will enjoy not only reading mine, but many of the others, as well. My topic is "5 Days of Eclectic Homeschool."
Have a wonderful weekend! God bless! :-)
Linking up today with: Homeschool Mother's Journal, Weekly Wrap-Up, NOBH, Show-Off Friday, Learn and Link and It's a Wrap, Friendship Friday and Friday Connection and Family Fun Friday and T.G.I.F. Linky Party



5 comments:
Congratulations on your anniversary! Looks like it has been another great week. Have a good weekend.
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary, Lisa! Always enjoy looking at your weekly photos. Have a blessed Sunday, friend!
Yay for getting to see the Eagles and for helpful boys!!
We are celebrating 17 years this year, too!!
❤Congratulations on your anniversary ❤
Post a Comment