Linking up with Judy H-J's Thoughts, Mama to 4 Blessings, Create with Joy , What is a Mom, Living Well Wednesdays, A Mother's Heritage and NOBH and Favorite Things.
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Wordless Wednesday- July 18
On a very hot afternoon yesterday, it just seemed right to spend some time in the library followed by a water-ice treat. (soft-serve and pretzel for the kiddos who didn't want water-ice. I surely enjoyed some cold water-ice and the flavor I chose was even sugar-free!) :-) They ended the afternoon with a dip in the pool.
Linking up with Judy H-J's Thoughts, Mama to 4 Blessings, Create with Joy , What is a Mom, Living Well Wednesdays, A Mother's Heritage and NOBH and Favorite Things.
Linking up with Judy H-J's Thoughts, Mama to 4 Blessings, Create with Joy , What is a Mom, Living Well Wednesdays, A Mother's Heritage and NOBH and Favorite Things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
looks like fun!!
On these hot days, I feel bad for our husbands out in the heat!! My husband just called and reminded me that he chose his profession! Poor guy!
A nice cool library is always a comfort during the summer :) We'll be headed to ours on Friday!
Trip to the library, treat, and pool time~> What a Fun day!
I love finding comfort on a hot day (many of those where we live, Sunny Florida) Between the books and computers and different programs they offer it is just such a great free resource for us homeschooling families like myself. My son loves the craft time and my daughter loves getting online and playing games ( Here favorite site is www.Learninggamesforkids.com )
~> Love your blog! ;)
I love the picture of all of your kids sitting at a table in the library reading. Good for you to take them there on a hot summer day! Hope your weather cools off soon!
I, too, am a homeschooling mom and love peeking in at blogs like yours to see how others moms are going about homeschooling. Thank you for creating such a wonderful blog!
My husband and I just launched a website that provides new resources for Christian Homeschool families. We're wondering if you would like to try it out for free in exchange for mentioning it on your blog.
I won't mention the name of the site here but you can contact me at info@thehevproject.com and I'll be happy to share more information with you about it.
Thanks!
~ Claudia
Hi Lisa, I have really enjoyed reading your blog so I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog and Very Inspiring Blogger Award. You can check it out here: http://mylifesatreasure.blogspot.com/2012/07/why-i-blog-some-more-blogging-awards.html
Enjoy and congratulations,
Karri
Post a Comment